2 Year SIPP Bond (Issue 9)
Make the most of your pension cash savings with our limited availability high rate SIPP fixed rate bonds. A fixed term savings account is an excellent way of adding security to your savings over other types of investments. Simply put your money away for a set period and receive a fixed return at the end.
- Matures on 31 October 2014.
- Interest on maturity.
- Minimum balance £25,000, maximum balance £10m.
- Full return of your capital on maturity.
- No withdrawals are permitted until maturity.
|Balance||Annual gross % p.a.|
|£25,000 - £10m
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
Managing your account
- By post or phone.
- In branch.
- Online, after registering for our Internet Banking Service.