2 Year Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 48)
A fixed rate savings account is an excellent way
of adding security to your savings. Simply put your money away for a set period
and receive a fixed return at the end.
- Matures on 30 June 2015.
- Annual or monthly Interest.*
- Save from £5,000 up to £2m.
- Full return of your capital on maturity.
- Choice of flexible savings options on maturity.
- No withdrawals are permitted until maturity.
- Limited availability.
*Monthly interest is paid on the 1st monthly and
must be paid away to an account in the account holder’s name(s) with the Isle of Man branch of Santander UK plc or at
|Balance||Annual gross % p.a.|
|Monthly gross % p.a. fixed||AER %
|£5,000 - £199,999
|£200,000 - £2m
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
Managing your account
- By post or phone.
- In branch.
- Online, after registering for our Internet Banking Service.