18 Month Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 21)
Make the most of your savings with our limited availability high rate fixed rate bonds. A fixed term savings account is an excellent way of adding security to your savings. Simply put your money away for a set period and receive a fixed return at the end.
- Matures on 30 April 2014.
- Interest on maturity only.
- Minimum balance £5,000, maximum balance £1m.
- Full return of your capital on maturity.
- Choice of flexible savings options on maturity.
- No withdrawals are permitted until maturity.
|Balance||Interest on maturity gross % p.a. fixed||AER %
|£5,000 - £1m
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
Managing your account
- By post or phone.
- In branch.
- Online, after registering for our Internet Banking Service.