1 Year US Dollar Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 11)
Make the most of your savings with our limited
availability high rate fixed rate bonds. A fixed term savings account is an
excellent way of adding security to your savings. Simply put your money away
for a set period and receive a fixed return at the end.
- Matures on 30 September 2013.
- Annual interest.
- Minimum balance $5,000, maximum balance $1m.
- Full return of your capital on maturity.
- Choice of flexible savings options on maturity.
- No withdrawals are permitted until maturity.
|Balance||Annual gross % p.a.|
|Monthly gross % p.a. fixed||AER %
|$5,000 - $1m
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
Managing your account
- By post or phone.
- In branch.
- Online, after registering for our Internet Banking Service.