1 Year Fixed Rate Bond IOM
A fixed rate savings account is an excellent way
of adding security to your savings. Simply put your money away for a set period
and receive a fixed return at the end..
- Matures on 1 January 2015.
- Annual or monthly interest.*
- Save from £500 up to £5million.
- Full return of your capital on maturity.
- Choice of flexible savings options on maturity.
- No withdrawals are permitted until maturity.
- Limited availability.
- Interest is paid gross and the account will be
held with the Isle of Man branch of Santander UK plc.
- Apply in branch or by post.
*Monthly interest is paid on the 1st monthly and
must be paid away to an account in the account holder’s name(s) with the Isle of Man branch of Santander UK plc or at
|If paid annually||If paid monthly
|£500 - £199,999
|£200,000 - £5million
Interest is paid gross, without the deduction of tax. AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
- By post or phone.
- In branch.
- Online, after registering for our Online Banking.